Join our Puppy Plans
Join today and give your new puppy the best start!
Tailored care to your pet’s first needs – what’s included?
Introducing your new member of the family to a strong healthy life can be challenging. Also to understand preventative health such as vaccination, flea and worming treatment as wel as diet and growth can be overwhelming for new owners.
With our 6 Month Starter Pack we offer all the care your pet will need at the start of their life in a hassle-free way.
With a simple one-off payment, initial vaccinations and preventative health care are FREE for 6 months. Having tailored care and advice will allow your pet to enjoy all the healthcare that our vet can provide.
• Initial vaccination course for puppies and kittens including a comprehensive general health check
• Flea and worming prevention tailored to your pet for 6 months
• 15% discount off neutering
• FREE 6 month health check with nurse
• 2 FREE nurse nail clips
• Unlimited weight and microchip checks
• Advice and guidance on dental health and diet
• Smooth introduction to the adult health plan
The prices below show you the Prices and Savings. If you require further advice you can speak directly to a member of staff in the clinic or call the team on 01689 834109 for full details.
Do I need an All Inclusive First Year Bundle?
Understanding your pets’ needs in their first year of life is often an overwhelming and challenging task. General health checks, vaccinations, flea and worming requirements are a must-have in vet comprehensive healthcare.
What’s Included in our All Inclusive First Year Bundle?
- Initial vaccinations for puppies including a comprehensive general health check
- Yearly flea and worming prevention tailored to your pet
- FREE neutering for puppies including pre-operative health check
- FREE 6 month health check with a nurse
- 4 FREE nurse nail clips
- Unlimited weight and microchip checks
- Advice and guidance on dental health and diet
- Smooth introduction to adult health plan
Why join the All Inclusive First Year Bundle?
- Incredible savings
- One-off payment to cover all preventative treatment and neutering costs
- Easier to plan
- Tailored care to your pet’s needs
- No joining fee
- Swift introduction to adult health plans