Some helpful reminders during the festive season
Grapes and raisins are very dangerous to dogs, so keep your dogs away from those delicious smelling mince pies, Christmas puddings, and Christmas cake.
Even the low sugar treats under the tree can be fatal, as xylitol used in some sugar free sweets and treats is very poisonous to dogs.
Macadamia nuts are also poisonous as are raw onions and chocolate – especially dark chocolate.
The very decorative Poinsettia indoor plants can be highly toxic to cats if eaten, and make sure that any car antifreeze is locked away safely in the garage as it tastes amazingly sweet to cats and is HIGHLY TOXIC.
Please please please be careful when topping up your car at this time of year..
Don’t forget your small hutch bound pets this winter.
The temperature is up and down, with some warmer days that don’t feel cold at all, but some days when rabbit and guinea pig bottles would definitely be frozen.
PLEASE check on your furry friends and their water bottles daily. They would almost certainly benefit from extra bedding and being moved inside, or covered well, to keep warm as well as way from any predatory foxes.
For the month of November we’re offering £40 off your pet’s dental treatment every Tuesday and Wednesdayread more
Caring for a cat can be tricky – it’s hard sometimes to spot the signs that they might be ill.
But there are things you can look out for and do….read more
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly nurse to join our lovely teamread more