Our Allpets Pet Health Plan
At Allpets Veterinary Clinic we believe in a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare. We know how important your pet’s health is to you and we want to help you keep them happy and healthy for longer. This is why we have designed these Pet Health Plans.
Our Pet Health Plans provide you with a simple, money-saving way to give your cat, dog or rabbit the regular preventive treatments he or she needs, all for a monthly Direct Debit payment.
How do I join?
Call in at the practice to complete a simple application form which will include full details of the Agreement. You will need to bring your bank details.
You will be sent a welcome letter, in which you will find a copy of your full agreement details. You have 14 days to cancel should you want to.
Save money and pay monthly for your pet’s essential preventive care with our Pet Health Plans
1) There is a joining fee of £10 per owner for life, (The old £5 per pet fee has been abolished from January 2018) These fees will be collected with the first payment.
2) If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
3) No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.
4) Plans and prices valid from 1st April 2017.
5) The practice may require you to make an upfront payment or pay for treatment before the plan commences.
Pet Health Monthly Payments
Dogs from £12.05
Cats from £10.20
Rabbits from £6.30
A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, parasite control and general health are all up to date.
Regular checkups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: They include the regular things – like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice in an easy monthly payment plan – the things that pet insurance generally doesn’t cover.
However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years. It is a simple and affordable way to get all of the preventive care that our practice recommends for your pet.
If you would like to contact us it is always best to ring us because many problems are more complicated than they first seem.
Professionally we need to see your pet to give you an opinion. You can ring our lovely reception staff and nurses who are the best people to point you in the right direction.
Our phone lines are open 8am-7pm and in between those hours you can ring the VetsNow helpline who will advise you.