A Warm Welcome to Allpets Veterinary Clinic
To be the go-to vet clinic for compassion, respect and excellence
Our Mission statement
• To treat our patients with love and gentleness, to provide gold-standard veterinary care to the best of our ability, and to grant them dignity throughout their stay with us
• To treat our clients with honesty, kindness and respect
• To treat our staff with respect, training and inspiration to fulfil their career dreams
Why Choose Us?
We are a fully functioning RCVS Accredited clinic and we have the facilities to deal with all cases on-site, routine, surgical and emergency ones, without depending on a main branch clinic.
That means we can work up each case very quickly, sometimes delivering results even within 20 minutes!
Extensive on-site testing and diagnostic facilities
– Our standard fees apply for 15 minutes of consultation time. That way we can give your pet all the attention it needs and deserves.
– Custom made testing for every pet; so you can avoid unnecessary testing.
– Free of charge follow up phone calls; so we can monitor your pets progress without the stress or cost of bringing him/her back to the clinic if it is not necessary.
– Free of charge insurance claim form processing
Consistency is within our main priorities. That means if your pet has a long term condition you will mainly be seeing the same vet on each reassessment visit, who will be familiar with your pets case, allowing more efficient monitoring and treatment.
Friendly and Personalised Service
Services we offer include:
- Infectious disease testing
- Digital x-rays including digital dental x-rays
- Abdominal and Cardiac ultrasound with a Specialist*
Our Allpets Team
We are committed to providing an exceptional level of veterinary care combined with a personal and dedicated team
How to find us…..
We are located opposite the Daylight Inn and only a very short walk away from Petts Wood train station.